Archive for May, 2008
The basic idea of this site is that a brand exists entirely in people’s heads. Therefore, whatever it is they say a brand is, is what it is. 760,000+ tags and counting
Jane created an awesome visual of how she interacts with brands from the moment she wakes up to when she finally hits the sheets.
Here’s how my average day looks like:
Gravatars are showing up on blogs everywhere and for good reason.
A gravatar, or globally recognized avatar, is quite simply an avatar image that follows you from weblog to weblog appearing beside your name when you comment on gravatar enabled sites. Avatars help identify your posts on web forums, so why not on weblogs?
3 Reasons To Get a Gravatar
- Get noticed. Avatars help others easily identify your posts in forums. With Gravatar, you can apply the same exact principle when you comment on Gravatar enabled sites. I’ve already clicked on several Gravatars which led me to discover new blogs to add to my Google reader.
- Consistency. Use the same avatar on blogs, forums, Flickr, or any other social medium you use and people are bound to recognize you.
- Multiple personalities welcomed. Got multiple emails? Don’t want to be stuck with the same avatar? You’re in luck. Gravatar lets you manage multiple email accounts and avatars.
- It’s Easy. You can have your Gravatar in just seconds. All you need is an email address and it’s FREE. Easily upload your image and crop to fit the avatar size. That’s it! You’re done.
- Other Platforms Support it. Disqus and SezWho also support Gravatars.
So what are you waiting for? Get yours now!